- Warmly insulated coat for winter outdoor activities
- Breathable PrimaLoft® insulation with ThermoPlume® padding
- Warm, light, quick-drying and windproof
- Cosy hood and separate, high-cut collar
- PFC-free finish: environmentally friendly, water-repellent
Do you prefer a longer jacket once the temperature drops outside? We recommend our lightweight yet warm NOTOS COAT W. The hiking coat keeps your upper body and the rest of you warm – thanks to breathable PrimaLoft® insulation with the ThermoPlume® filling. The material retains heat particularly well, feels wonderfully puffy and is lightweight and compact at the same time. It's also windproof and even retains heat when the coat gets wet from rain or snow – but dries significantly faster than down. The hiking coat is also water-repellent thanks to a PFC-free finish.
The NOTOS COAT W comes with a cosy, adjustable hood. And in a particularly practical touch, the collar of the coat can be zipped up all the way to the top, separate from the hood. The coat also features two large pockets so you can keep personal items like your smartphone or navigation device close by.
- Highly breathable material
- Offers wind protection
- Good thermal insulation, small volume thanks to PrimaLoft®
- Perfect insulation in wet conditions thanks to PrimaLoft®
- Shapely and adjustable truncated hood
- Environmentally-friendly, water-repellent, PFC-free finish
The future of cold-weather gear has arrived with PrimaLoft® Black Insulation ThermoPlume. Small, silky plumes of fiber work in symphony to mimic the lightweight warmth, softness and compressibility of natural goose down. A special blend of PrimaLoft® proprietary fibers delivers the performance features you need – insulating loft, wet weather protection and compressibility.