outdoor pants Norit 2.0 W
- Robust trekking pants for extensive tours
- mSTRETCH Tec 4 light makes the material feel amazing on the
- Advanced waistband solution prevents backpacks from chafing
- Pants feature small packing volume and low weight
- Breathable, abrasion-resistant and quick-drying material
Whether for a multi-day mountain tour or a short hike after work – the Norit 2.0 W are the ideal trekking pants for energetic women. Made from light, elastic mSTRETCH Tec 4 fabric, these pants offer maximum freedom of movement and a highly comfortable fit on any adventure. The lightweight material is as comfortable as it is robust, and together with the waterproof, PFC-free finish, it makes the Norit 2.0 W a perfect choice for your outdoor outfit.
These trekking pants dry especially quickly, due to dryprotec technology. In addition, the light, elastic waistband with flex zone elements adapts perfectly to any body shape, providing you with the extremely comfortable fit that is essential for hiking apparel. Finally, three integrated pockets with zip fasteners offer plenty of storage space when you’re on the move.
- mSTRETCH Tec 4 light: Light, abrasion-proof 4-way stretch
- Dries especially fast thanks to dryprotec technology
- Follows your every move thanks to 4-way stretch
- Light, elastic waistband with flex zone and belt loops
- Zip fasteners with underlaid wedge on the hem of the leg
- 3 spacious pockets with zip fastener
- Regular Fit
- Environmentally-friendly, water-repellent, PFC-free finish
Outdoor Magazin, issue 06/18
The new Maier Sports pants Norit well-deserved top marks in wearing and climate comfort. Besides the pants is cheap and has many variety of uses.