outdoor pants Kerid Mix W
- Robust trekking pants with highly functional material mix
- Extremely abrasive-resistant Ripstop inserts
- Includes very comfortable, technically advanced shaped waist
- Leg hem adjusters offer further adjustment possibilities
- Additional leg pockets with finely sewn-on zip fastener
Article descriptionThe Kerid Mix W are a pair of high-performance trekking pants featuring a great mixture of materials. With their 4-way stretch fabric, they provide maximum freedom of movement, while our mSTRETCH Ripstop 4 technology makes them incrediby robust and tear-resistant without sacrificing their high level of breathability. Should your Kerid Mix W get wet on the trail, it will dry off quickly thanks to dryprotec, making sure you can enjoy its perfect fit and comfort without chafing. An adjustable waistband and adjustable leg hems make sure these pants will fit you perfectly, no matter your size or body type. Last but not least, the Kerid Mix W offers plenty of room for small items thanks to its three pockets.
- mSTRETCH Ripstop 4: lightweight, robust and tear-resistant
- mSTRETCH Tec 4 light: light, abrasion-proof 4-way stretch
- Dries especially fast thanks to dryprotec technology
- Follows your every move thanks to 4-way stretch
- Extremely elastic, flexible material
- Highly breathable material
- Adjustable waistband which adapts to any body shape
- 3 zipped pockets provide lots of storage
- Convenient adjuster for width adjustment of the leg hem
- Regular Fit
These comfortable pants feature a great abrasion-resistance-to-weight ratio and can be adjusted to fit any waist. This prevents them from slipping under any circumstance. Perfect for hiking, mountaineering (not too warm) or trekking.
Wander Magazin, issue 11/21
he PFC-free impregnated pants are perfect for hiking, even in demanding terrain. They impress with their light weight, great fit, pleasant feel and overall very good features.