- Advanced 3 layer jacket for various outdoor activities
- Maximum weather protection due to mTEX 20.000 membrane
- Made from 65% recycled environmentally friendly PES fabric
- Water-repellent finish - 100% PFC-free
- Underarm ventilation openings prevent overheating
You're negotiating pristine terrain in fresh snow and reach the snow-capped summit under your own steam. Our triple-layer LILAND P3 W is designed for such challenging touring experiences. Thanks to our high-tech membrane with mTEX 20.000 weather protection, it's extremely breathable and waterproof. Sophisticated technology down to the very last detail delivers exactly the performance that is required for ski tours and a wide range of outdoor winter activities.
It incorporates details such as adjustable cuffs, extended sleeves and a detachable snow guard that prevent snow from getting in. The hood on the LILAND P3 W is adjustable and detachable. Long zips are integrated into the underarm ventilation for particularly strenuous activities. All rounded off with four pockets, including a ski pass pocket. This touring jacket is also extremely sustainable: it's made from 65% recycled PES fibres and has a PFC-free finish.
- mTEX 20.000: breathable, highly weatherproof membrane
- Environmentally-friendly, water-repellent, PFC-free finish
- Made from 65% recycled Polyester yarn
- Sleeves extended over the back of the hand
- Fully adjustable cuffs
- Detachable, fully adjustable hood
- Detachable snow guard
- Large underarm ventilation openings - body and sleeve areas
- Adjustable hem
- 3 spacious pockets with zip fastener
- 1 inside pocket
For you, there is no such thing as bad weather. All that matters is the challenge and the enthusiasm you feel when you’re out in nature. Custom-tailored weather protection with very high breathability from Maier Sports. Waterproof, windproof and breathable – the premium laminate with a 20,000 mm water column. Optimum equipment for full performance.