- Versatile technical jacket for touring and leisure trips
- Keeps you feeling fresh thanks to Silverplus® technology
- Environmentally-friendly finish without PFC
- Completely made of recycled PES fibres
- mTEX 10.000: breathable, wind- and waterproof
Introducing the METOR REC W: our tried-and-trusted bestselling jacket for your hikes through picturesque mountainous landscapes, in a new, more sustainable design. This light hiking jacket is made from 100% recycled polyester and is just as functional as our classic METOR W. Thanks to its mTEX 10.000 membrane, the jacket is both breathable and wind- and waterproof. It also has a PFC-free water-repellent finish, while the mesh lining keeps the METOR REC W feeling fresh – even when you work up a sweat. The METOR REC W has an athletic cut and can be easily adapted to your preferences and hiking plans thanks to adjustable cuffs and a detachable hood. And with two side pockets and a large inside pocket, you can keep your smartphone and other items close to hand.
- Silverplus® mesh lining keeps you feeling fresh
- Environmentally-friendly, water-repellent, PFC-free finish
- Made from 100% recycled polyester yarn
- Fully adjustable cuffs
- Detachable, fully adjustable hood
- Adjustable hem
- Spacious inside pockets
- 2 side-pockets with zipper
- Sporty cut offer more flexibility
- mTEX 10.000: breathable, waterproof and windproof
You enjoy active outdoor pursuits, and usually have an optimistic interpretation of the weather forecast. It’s no problem if things work out differently. Custom-tailored weather protection with high breathability from Maier Sports. Waterproof, windproof and breathable - the laminate for active people with a 10,000 mm water column. Perfect for outdoor enthusiasts.
SILVERPLUS® is an intelligent and innovative way of keeping your textiles fresher for longer. The SILVERPLUS® finish protects your textiles from unpleasant body odours, even at low washing temperatures and inhibits the multiplication of odour-causing bacteria.