- Technical hiking jacket for touring and leisure
- Completely made of recycled PES fibres
- Breathable, water- and windproof due to mTEX 10.000
- Environmentally-friendly, PFC-free finish
- Hood, sleeve seams and hem are individually adjustable
Following winding paths to the summit and enjoying dreamy views of nature – these are the moments you hike for. Our sustainable ECHAZ W jacket, which is made from 100% recycled polyester, is especially designed for hikes like this, and looks equally good on days out, too. And because the jacket is made from 100% homogenous material down to the last detail, it's fully recyclable. It also features a PFC-free finish to ensure it's water-repellent, while minimizing its environmental impact. The ECHAZ W also gives you reliable protection against the wind and bad weather thanks to its breathable mTEX 10.000 membrane. The hem and cuffs are adjustable to ensure a snug, secure fit. And you can even adjust the hood – or remove it completely if there's no rain forecast. The ECHAZ W is rounded out by two large zip pockets and a handy inside pocket.
- mTEX 10.000: breathable, waterproof and windproof
- Environmentally-friendly, water-repellent, PFC-free finish
- Made from 100% recycled polyester yarn
- 100% homogenous material, recyclable
- Fully adjustable cuffs
- Detachable, fully adjustable hood
- Adjustable hem
- 2 spacious pockets with zip fastener
- 1 spacious inside pocket
You enjoy active outdoor pursuits, and usually have an optimistic interpretation of the weather forecast. It’s no problem if things work out differently. Custom-tailored weather protection with high breathability from Maier Sports. Waterproof, windproof and breathable - the laminate for active people with a 10,000 mm water column. Perfect for outdoor enthusiasts.
Material outer fabric
100% polyester (recycled)
Have you bought this product?