- Advanced light insulation jacket for outdoor activities
- Ideal thermal retention with technical PrimaLoft® insulation
- Sophisticated and breathable stitching
- Cosy hood and separate, high-cut collar
- PFC-free finish: environmentally friendly, water-repellent
When you're wearing your NOTOS 2.0 W, negative temperatures are no problem. This quilted hiking jacket is both breathable and insulating thanks to the PrimaLoft® ThermoPlume® filling. This material retains heat particularly well, feels as puffy as down and is also wonderfully compact, lightweight and comfy. What's more, ThermoPlume® dries more quickly than down – ensuring the jacket continues to insulate even if it gets wet. It is also water-repellent thanks to a PFC-free finish.
We designed the NOTOS 2.0 W with a cosy, adjustable hood and a separate collar that zips up all the way up to the top. An adjustable hem means the jacket fits even better and doesn't let in any wind. Two decently sized pockets complete the NOTOS 2.0 W.
- Highly breathable material
- Offers wind protection
- Good thermal insulation, small volume thanks to PrimaLoft®
- Adjustable hem
- Shapely and adjustable truncated hood
- Environmentally-friendly, water-repellent, PFC-free finish
The future of cold-weather gear has arrived with PrimaLoft® Black Insulation ThermoPlume. Small, silky plumes of fiber work in symphony to mimic the lightweight warmth, softness and compressibility of natural goose down. A special blend of PrimaLoft® proprietary fibers delivers the performance features you need – insulating loft, wet weather protection and compressibility.