- Highly functional ski jacket for freeriding adventures
- Breathable, windproof and waterproof mTEX 20.000 membrane
- PFC-free finish: water-repellent & environmentally friendly
- PrimaLoft® insulation keeps you warm on the slopes
- Adjustable cuffs and soft waistband
The Backline M is a ski jacket ready for any high-performance freeriding adventure. With its breathable and waterproof mTEX 20.000 membrane, a PFC-free finish and PrimaLoft® padding, this jacket offers maximum weather protection while keeping you warm on your adventures. Adjustable cuffs, a soft waistband, an integrated goggle cloth, an adjustable hemline and the convenient underarm ventilation openings make sure you have everything you need on the slopes. Three big pockets with zip fasteners and two interior pockets provide room for your lift pass and other utensils you'll want to bring along.
- mTEX 20.000: breathable, highly weatherproof membrane
- Environmentally-friendly, water-repellent, PFC-free finish
- Highly breathable material
- Warming PrimaLoft®: Insulation retains body heat optimally
- Soft cuffs with convenient thumb holes
- Fully adjustable cuffs
- Practical cleaning cloth for glasses
- Detachable, fully adjustable hood
- Detachable snow guard
- Large underarm ventilation openings - body and sleeve areas
- Adjustable hem
- 3 spacious pockets with zip fastener
- 2 spacious inside pockets
For you, there is no such thing as bad weather. All that matters is the challenge and the enthusiasm you feel when you’re out in nature. Custom-tailored weather protection with very high breathability from Maier Sports. Waterproof, windproof and breathable – the premium laminate with a 20,000 mm water column. Optimum equipment for full performance.
Maier Sports exclusive mTHERM thermal insulation provides cozy warmth even in icy temperatures. The fleecy, light and soft lining stores lots of insulating air, impresses with an ideal balance between heat performance and weight, and ensures very good breathability. The perfect insulation for active people who want to enjoy outdoor activities even on cold days.