Gravdal XO 2.0 M
- Sporty outdoor jacket for skiing and outdoor adventures
- mTEX 20.000 membrane - waterproof and breathable
- PFC-free finish: water-repellent & environmentally friendly
- Efficiently produced with 58% recycled PES fabric
- 100% biodegradable comfortemp® Lyocell insulation
Perfect for hiking and trekking in winter: The Gravdal XO 2.0 M is the perfect outdoor jacket for winter sports, allowing you to even wear it as part of your skiing outfit. That's thanks to its waterproof mTEX 20.000 membrane and environmentally friendly PFC-free finish. This jacket is ready for any weather and any type of activity, thanks to its adjustable cuffs and underarm ventilation openings with zip fasteners as well as the detachable hood and snow guard. Last but not least, 4 pockets with zip fasteners and one interior pocket allow you to have your smartphone or lift ticket always close at hand.
- mTEX 20.000: breathable, highly weatherproof membrane
- Environmentally-friendly, water-repellent, PFC-free finish
- Highly breathable material
- Efficient production method uses less water and adhesives
- Made from "number" recycled Polyester yarn
- comfortemp® Lyocell insulation: 100% biodegradable
- Soft cuffs with convenient thumb holes
- Fully adjustable cuffs
- Detachable, fully adjustable hood
- Detachable snow guard
- Large underarm ventilation openings - body and sleeve areas
- 4 spacious pockets with zip fastener
- 1 spacious inside pocket
For you, there is no such thing as bad weather. All that matters is the challenge and the enthusiasm you feel when you’re out in nature. Custom-tailored weather protection with very high breathability from Maier Sports. Waterproof, windproof and breathable – the premium laminate with a 20,000 mm water column. Optimum equipment for full performance.
Biodegradable and insulating cellulose padding. Bacteria- and odour-resistant and quick-dryingdown fill.