Gravdal XO 2.0 W
- Sporty outdoor jacket with all features needed for skiing
- Maximum weather protection due to mTEX 20.000 membrane
- Breathable fabric wicks away moisture reliably
- Made from 58% recycled PES fabric
- Comfortemp® Lyocell insulation keeps you warm reliably
The Gravdal XO 2.0 W is a sporty outdoor jacket featuring everything you need to use it as a ski jacket as well. This includes a waterproof, windproof and highly breathable mTEX 20.000 membrane and warm comfortemp® Lyocell padding which is 100 % biodegradable. To make the jacket even more environmentally friendly, the Gravdal XO 2.0 W also features a PFC-free finish which protects the fabric against small amounts of moisture. The large underarm ventilation openings allow you to cool off whenever needed, while a detachable snow guard, a detachable hood and adjustable cuffs allow you to customise your jacket on the fly.
- mTEX 20.000: breathable, highly weatherproof membrane
- Environmentally-friendly, water-repellent, PFC-free finish
- Highly breathable material
- Efficient production method uses less water and adhesives
- Made from 58% recycled Polyester yarn
- comfortemp® Lyocell insulation: 100% biodegradable
- Soft cuffs with convenient thumb holes
- Fully adjustable cuffs
- Detachable, fully adjustable hood
- Detachable snow guard
- Large underarm ventilation openings - body and sleeve areas
- 3 spacious pockets with zip fastener
- 1 spacious inside pocket
For you, there is no such thing as bad weather. All that matters is the challenge and the enthusiasm you feel when you’re out in nature. Custom-tailored weather protection with very high breathability from Maier Sports. Waterproof, windproof and breathable – the premium laminate with a 20,000 mm water column. Optimum equipment for full performance.
Biodegradable and insulating cellulose padding. Bacteria- and odour-resistant and quick-dryingdown fill.