Clima Pro Therm W
- Environmentally-friendly outdoor jacket in timeless design
- Breathable & waterproof due to mTEX 10.000 weatherproofing
- Sustainably made from 100% recycled PES fabric
- High-performance comfortemp® Lyocell insulation
- Water-repellent finish - 100% PFC-free
Experience nature's diversity and show you care at the same time: the CLIMA PRO THERM W is our most sustainable hiking jacket ever. It's 100% homogeneous material because it's made exclusively from recycled polyester and organic materials. This means that, even after many years of use, the jacket can be almost fully recycled. We've even tried to conserve resources when it comes to the details. Take the zips, for example, which are made from recycled plastic rice bowls. The jacket also has a PFC-free and therefore environmentally friendly water-repellent finish.
Sustainability and function go hand in hand in the CLIMA PRO THERM W. The jacket's comfortemp® TencelTM padding keeps you cosy and warm on your autumn and winter hikes, and is also 100% biodegradable. The mTEX 10.000 membrane ensures the jacket is both weatherproof and breathable, while small details help protect you on cold hikes: including an adjustable hood, a slightly longer back section and an adjustable hem to ensure a good fit. The CLIMA PRO THERM W also features two external pockets and one interior pocket, and has a clean, timeless look.
- mTEX 10.000: breathable, waterproof and windproof
- Environmentally-friendly, water-repellent, PFC-free finish
- Made from 100% recycled Polyester yarn
- 100% homogenous material, recyclable
- comfortemp® Lyocell insulation: 100% biodegradable
- Fully adjustable cuffs
- Detachable, fully adjustable hood
- Adjustable hem
- 2 spacious pockets with zip fastener
- 1 inside pocket
You enjoy active outdoor pursuits, and usually have an optimistic interpretation of the weather forecast. It’s no problem if things work out differently. Custom-tailored weather protection with high breathability from Maier Sports. Waterproof, windproof and breathable - the laminate for active people with a 10,000 mm water column. Perfect for outdoor enthusiasts.