- Warm, lightweight quilted jacket for outdoor enthusiasts
- Water-repellent, environmentally friendly PFC-free finish
- Breathable and windproof thanks to windprotec technology
- Warm and soft thanks to PrimaLoft® ThermoPlume®
- Tight-fitting elasticated cuffs
When you go hiking with your NOTOS 2.1 M, sub-zero temperatures and ice-cold winds are no problem. This quilted hiking jacket is wind-proof and provides excellent insulation thanks to the PrimaLoft® ThermoPlume® filling. The breathable material stands out because it retains heat particularly well, feels as puffy as down but is also incredibly compact, lightweight and cosy. What's more, ThermoPlume® dries faster than down and retains its insulating effects even when it gets wet. We used a PFC-free finish to make the NOTOS 2.1 M water-repellent.
The NOTOS 2.1 M has a soft, adjustable hood and a separate collar that closes all the way up to the top. The tight cuffs and adjustable hem guarantee that even the coldest gusts of wind are kept out. Last but not least, the NOTOS 2.1 M features two spacious zip pockets.
- Environmentally-friendly, water-repellent, PFC-free finish
- windprotec: breathable and wind-resistant
- PrimaLoft® ThermoPlume®: light, soft and easy to compress
- Good thermal insulation, small volume thanks to PrimaLoft®
- Tight-fitting elastic cuffs
- Shapely and adjustable truncated hood
- Adjustable hem
- 2 spacious pockets with zip fastener
Anyone who is outdoors in any weather will know how important effective wind protection is. Windprotec keeps out the wind and the body warm. It protects us from the wind chill effect, which lowers our body temperature. The lightweight fabric also provides comfort as it dries quickly and transports excess moisture and heat to the surface.
PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation ECO is based on an industrial eco-friendly microfiber that imitates the structure of down and is used in high-quality clothing for cold-weather and all-year-round clothing. It contains 70% recycled PET bottles and offers excellent all-round protection in awide variety of weather conditions.