- Sporty outdoor jacket offers reliable weather protection
- Waterproof and breathable due to mTEX 10.000 membrane
- Individually adjustable arm hems and cuffs
- Four pockets for plenty of storage space
- Environmentally-friendly, sustainable finish – PFC-free
Is 'simply being outside' not enough? Do you never let rain stop play? Then you should wear our HALNY M hiking jacket on your next tour: this jacket's breathable mTEX 10.000 membrane and Silverplus® mesh lining keep you dry and feeling fresh, even on challenging tours. The PFC-free finish makes the outer fabric waterproof and stain-resistant.
Ample pockets ensure that everything you might need along the way is close at hand. At the same time, the adjustable cuffs and hem and sporty cut ensure that you will arrive at your destination in comfort.
- mTEX 10.000: breathable, waterproof and windproof
- Silverplus® mesh lining keeps you feeling fresh
- Fully adjustable cuffs
- Shapely and adjustable truncated hood
- Adjustable hem
- 3 spacious pockets with zip fastener
- 1 spacious inside pocket
- Sporty cut offers maximum freedom of movement
- Environmentally-friendly, water-repellent, PFC-free finish
You enjoy active outdoor pursuits, and usually have an optimistic interpretation of the weather forecast. It’s no problem if things work out differently. Custom-tailored weather protection with high breathability from Maier Sports. Waterproof, windproof and breathable - the laminate for active people with a 10,000 mm water column. Perfect for outdoor enthusiasts.
SILVERPLUS® is an intelligent and innovative way of keeping your textiles fresher for longer. The SILVERPLUS® finish protects your textiles from unpleasant body odours, even at low washing temperatures and inhibits the multiplication of odour-causing bacteria.