- Environmentally sourced weatherproof hiking jacket
- Breathable, windproof and waterproof mTEX 10.000 membrane
- Feel fresh with the Silverplus® mesh interior
- Made of 100 % recycled PES fabric
- Made from materials based on biological waste
You love touring nature. You also feel a real need to protect the environment. Our CLIMA PRO 2.0 is the perfect jacket for you then: Not only is it made from 100 % recycled material but also mono-material and can be recycled itself. Its materials are made of bio-based waste. Our mTEX 10.000 protects you from wind and rain. It’s wind- and waterproof as well as breathable. You´ll always feel comfortable – on any hike or weekend trip. Additionally, the CLIMA PRO 2.0 has a PFC-free finish. Its Silverplus® mesh lining inhibits unpleasant odours from developing and keeps you feeling fresh for hours. Three spacious pockets offer plenty of room.
- mTEX 10.000: breathable, waterproof and windproof
- Silverplus® mesh lining keeps you feeling fresh
- Made from 100% recycled polyester yarn
- 100% homogenous material, recyclable
- Adjustable hem
- 2 spacious pockets with zip fastener
- 1 spacious inside pocket
- Environmentally-friendly, water-repellent, PFC-free finish
You enjoy active outdoor pursuits, and usually have an optimistic interpretation of the weather forecast. It’s no problem if things work out differently. Custom-tailored weather protection with high breathability from Maier Sports. Waterproof, windproof and breathable - the laminate for active people with a 10,000 mm water column. Perfect for outdoor enthusiasts.
SILVERPLUS® is an intelligent and innovative way of keeping your textiles fresher for longer. The SILVERPLUS® finish protects your textiles from unpleasant body odours, even at low washing temperatures and inhibits the multiplication of odour-causing bacteria.