Tind Eco W
- Minimalist 2.5-layer jacket for hiking and touring
- Weatherproof and breathable mTEX 10.000 membrane
- Light outdoor jacket with small packing volume
- Two side pockets and one inside pocket provide storage space
- Water-repellent, environmentally-friendly finish – PFC-free
Imagine you’re setting out on a hiking adventure one sunny morning, but over the course of the day it gets more and more cloudy. Soon, the first drops of rain patter down on you. But you don’t mind, since you’ve got your TIND ECO stowed away in your backpack. The lightweight, low-volume 2.5 layer jacket offers maximum protection against the sudden downpour. That’s because of its PFC-free finish and the mTEX 10.000 membrane which not only protect you against the wind and the rain, they also wick away moisture from your skin. We also added two big pockets to the jacket to make sure you’ll always have things like your phone or your wallet on you at all times. And even your paper map will be safe and sound, as the pockets feature waterproof zip fasteners. Add to that a small interior pocket for small items and you can be sure to always have everything you need close at hand.
- mTEX 10.000: breathable, waterproof and windproof
- Environmentally-friendly, water-repellent, PFC-free finish
- Comfortable 2-way-stretch for maximum freedom of movement
- Shapely and adjustable truncated hood
- Underlay with chin guard provides highest level of comfort
- Adjustable hem
- 2 spacious pockets with zip fastener
- 1 spacious inside pocket
You enjoy active outdoor pursuits, and usually have an optimistic interpretation of the weather forecast. It’s no problem if things work out differently. Custom-tailored weather protection with high breathability from Maier Sports. Waterproof, windproof and breathable - the laminate for active people with a 10,000 mm water column. Perfect for outdoor enthusiasts.