waterproof pants Raindrop M
- Waterproof rain pants, perfect for hiking during bad weather
- Can be worn as the main layer or as a top layer
- Wide fit provides maximum comfort and freedom of movement
- Waistband and leg widths are individually adjustable
- Environmentally-friendly, sustainable finish – PFC-free
Article descriptionIf it gets really wet on your hiking or cycling tour, these rain pants with mTEX 10.000 are completely in their element. They provide the best weather protection and have an environmentally friendly PFC-free finish. The side zip that goes up to the hip makes it easier to put on and take off when wearing shoes. The leg seam and the calf width are adjustable. Fashionable reflective elements provide additional visibility in the dark.
- mTEX 10.000: breathable, waterproof and windproof
- Silverplus® mesh lining keeps you feeling fresh
- Adjustable waistband which adapts to any body shape
- Leg width can be adjusted on calves
- Leg zip up to hip
- 2 spacious pockets with zip fastener
- Environmentally-friendly, water-repellent, PFC-free finish
Wandermagazin Practical Test 2018, part4
Best equipment and gross performance. Test result very well.