- Lightly padded ski pants for sporty skiers on the slopes
- Breathable and waterproof mTEX 10,000 weatherproofing
- 4-way stretch material for freedom of movement
- Functional snow guard and sturdy edge protection at the leg
- Water-repellent PFC-free finish – for the environment
The Copper Slim pants are the perfect choice for ambitious skiers who value elasticity and comfort in their clothes. With their slim fit and light padding, they create a modern look and keep you warm thanks to the inner lining. The elastic material with 4-way stretch and pre-shaped knees guarantees maximum freedom of movement. Even when rapidly descending the slopes, these ski pants follow your movements perfectly. Additional features for maximum comfort include the robust edge protection, a snow guard, removable braces and a freely adjustable waistband. Two spacious pockets with zip fasteners are perfect for storing your ski pass and other small items. The pants’ mTEX 10,000 membrane as well as its environmentally friendly, PFC-free finish protect you from moisture. So what are you waiting for? Hit the slopes!
- mTEX 10.000: breathable, waterproof and windproof
- Follows your every move thanks to 4-way stretch
- mTHERM light: lightweight padding retains body heat
- Adjustable waistband which adapts to any body shape
- Robust edge protection made from Cordura® on leg hems
- Protective snow guard and leg zip
- Detachable and individually adjustable braces
- 2 spacious pockets with zip fastener
- Slim Fit
- Preformed knees provide high freedom of movement
- Environmentally-friendly, water-repellent, PFC-free finish
You enjoy active outdoor pursuits, and usually have an optimistic interpretation of the weather forecast. It’s no problem if things work out differently. Custom-tailored weather protection with high breathability from Maier Sports. Waterproof, windproof and breathable - the laminate for active people with a 10,000 mm water column. Perfect for outdoor enthusiasts.
The soft padding with high fill power stores a lot ofinsulating air and features a great ratio of thermal output to volume with rapid moisture transportation. mTHERM light makes excellent use of its strengths during intense physical performance and warmer temperatures when no extreme insulation is necessary.