Norit Short M
- Advanced shorts for trekking and hiking
- Abrasion-resistant, breathable and very comfortable to wear
- Innovative waistband prevents backpacks from chafing
- Five convenient pockets provide sufficient storage space
- PFC-free finish provides reliable weather protection
Cloudless skies, the midday sun and you in your element: You like to tread on ambitious paths – perfect for wearing the NORIT SHORT. They are extremely comfortable to wear and provide you with perfect freedom of movement on hiking tours. We used our highly elasticated, abrasion-proof mSTRETCH Tec 4 light for the lightweight hiking Bermuda shorts. It follows your every move and doesn´t stick to your skin when you´re sweating. Additionally, it has a water-repellent, PFC-free finish. If the pants get really wet, dryprotec technology lets them dry quickly. Another highlight: The elasticated waistband with integrated flex zone and belt loops makes them super comfy. We developed the waistband specifically to hinder your backpack from rubbing against it. Five pockets give you ample space for all your belongings you need to have readily available. Furthermore: Our NORIT SHORT are perfect secondary pants on long tours because they are easily packaged.
- mSTRETCH Tec 4 light: Light, abrasion-proof 4-way stretch
- Dries especially fast thanks to dryprotec technology
- Follows your every move thanks to 4-way stretch
- Light, elastic waistband with flex zone and belt loops
- 5 pockets provide lots of storage
- Regular Fit
- Environmentally-friendly, water-repellent, PFC-free finish
The perfect double fabric for lightweight, hard-wearing pants. Very comfortable, even when the going gets hot and strenous. The super stretch three-season fabric for trekking tours and travelling.
Anyone who takes part in outdoor activities or who is active for extended periods knows how important it is for clothing to dry quickly. Maier Sports dryprotec clothing not only feels very comfortable to wear, it is also quick-drying and easy to care. So there is no uncomfortable cold feeling on the skin.