hiking pants Lulaka
- Top performance amongst functional hiking pants
- mSTRETCH Pro 4: The perfect material for hiking clothes
- Elasticated, breathable, water-repellent, quick-drying
- Pant legs can be rolled up via integrated Rollup function
- Waistband with elasticated flex zones offers the perfect fit
Rated best in numerous consumer magazines, the Lulaka hiking pants are a perfect part of your outdoor outfit. With their functional leg rollup feature and the elastic mSTRETCH Pro 4 fabric, they are ideally suited for any hiking tour, providing flexibility, durability and comfort every step of the way. The comfortable belt and flex zone waistband, meanwhile, contribute to a perfect fit, which is important for preventing abrasions and optimising your freedom of movement on extended hikes. The waterproof, PFC-free finish of the Lulaka hiking pants protects you from outside moisture, while the innovative dryprotec technology ensures that the pants dry especially quickly after getting wet. In addition, you can find ample storage space in four pockets with zip fasteners and an interior security pocket – keep everything you need close at hand, even when hiking.
- mSTRETCH pro 4: 4-way stretch for ideal freedom of movement
- Dries especially fast thanks to dryprotec technology
- Follows your every move thanks to 4-way stretch
- Rollup function for conveniently rolling up the pant legs
- Reliable waistband with flex zone and belt for hiking pants
- Convenient adjuster for width adjustment of the leg hem
- 3 spacious pockets with zip fastener
- Practical inside security pocket
- Regular Fit
- Environmentally-friendly, water-repellent, PFC-free finish
Wander Magazin, issue 10/17
Conclusion: "With the test winner high up. In the category hiking quality the Maier Sports pants are at the top of the list at Wander Magazin".
Outdoor Magazin, issue 08/17
Once again, the functional and hiking pants from Maier Sports have been awarded the purchase tip at Outdoor.
TOP PRICE-PERFORMANCE RATIO
Wanderlust Magazine, 2014
The outdoor, touring and hiking pants are awarded by Wanderlust with best price-performance ratio.