- Robust touring and hiking pants made of softshell material
- Windproof, water-repellent and breathable due to stormprotec
- Functional snow guard and reliable Cordura® edge protection
- PFC-free finish: environmentally friendly, water-repellent
- Freedom of movement thanks to elasticated mSTRETCH pro 2
Practical features, comfortable softshell fabric and a fashionably modern cut – that’s what you can expect from the Tech Pants W, one of the most popular outdoor pants choices for women. Its 2-way stretch fabric offers perfect freedom of movement while the softshell material remains highly breathable. Moisture on the inside is quickly wicked away for your legs to stay dry and warm. Meanwhile, outside moisture and cold winds have no chance against the 3-layer stormprotec technology and the PFC-free, water-repellent finish. Additional features such as the robust edge protection at the leg hem and the warm fleece lining make these pants even more comfortable and durable. Three spacious pockets with zip fasteners give you the room you need to carry important items.
- stormprotec: breathable, windproof and water-repellent
- Comfortable 2-way-stretch for maximum freedom of movement
- Elastic, breathable softshell material
- Warm fleece inner lining
- Robust edge protection made from Cordura® on leg hems
- Zip fasteners on the hem of the leg
- 3 spacious pockets with zip fastener
- Regular Fit
- Environmentally-friendly, water-repellent, PFC-free finish
Maier Sports stormprotec clothing protects you from cooling caused by the dreaded effect of wind chill. This 3-layer construction with its windproof, breathable and water repellent membrane provides reliable wind and storm protection with comfortable fit. A layer of insulating air, warmed by body heat, is maintained inside the jacket.