waterproof pants Raindrop L
- Waterproof rain pants, perfect for hiking during bad weather
- Can be worn as the main layer or as a top layer
- Wide fit provides maximum comfort and freedom of movement
- Waistband and leg widths are individually adjustable
- Environmentally-friendly, sustainable finish – PFC-free
Being a true fan of the great outdoors, you don’t want to miss out on your hiking tour just because it’s raining. That’s why we created the Raindrop L waterproof rain pants. Thanks to their highly functional mTEX 10,000 weather protection technology and environmentally friendly, PFC-free finish, they withstand even the most difficult weather conditions. Neither wind nor rain will penetrate the fabric. On top of this, the innovative SILVERPLUS® mesh will keep you feeling refreshed, even during sweaty activities. Whether you’re wearing your Raindrop L on their own or over another pair of pants, they will adapt perfectly to your body thanks to the adjustable waistband. You can even adjust the width of the legs at the calf or zip them open up to the hips, to make them easier to put on. Lastly, two spacious pockets with zip fasteners provide you with plenty of space for important items.
- mTEX 10.000: breathable, waterproof and windproof
- Silverplus® mesh lining keeps you feeling fresh
- Adjustable waistband which adapts to any body shape
- Leg width can be adjusted on calves
- Leg zip up to hip
- 2 spacious pockets with zip fastener
- Environmentally-friendly, water-repellent, PFC-free finish
Wandermagazin Practical Test 2018, part4
Best equipment and gross performance. Test result very well.