- Tight-fit softshell pants with a feminine, sporty silhouette
- Perfect freedom of movement thanks to 2-way stretch
- Water-repellent PFC-free finish
- Windproof & breathable thanks to stormprotec
- Waist with belt loops
If you’re looking for something special for your skiing wardrobe, look no further than our MARY pants. The minute you put them on, you'll notice how shapely they are. But these slim-fit softshell pants don't just look the part, they fit perfectly, too. What’s more, the 2-way stretch fabric is made to move, allowing you to lean into every turn and react to the terrain. The stormprotec membrane provides wind protection while being highly breathable at the same time. Meanwhile, the PFC-free finish repels moisture and is extremely environmentally friendly.
MARY also comes with protective snow guards at the ankles, zips at the calves and reinforced hems to protect against sharp edges. The belt loops on the waistband work with a wide range of belts. And last but not least, the ski pants have two small, zip pockets.
- stormprotec: breathable, windproof and water-repellent
- Robust edge protection on leg hems
- Protective snow guard and leg zip
- 2 small pockets with a concealed zip
- Slim Fit
- Sporty cut offers maximum freedom of movement
- Environmentally-friendly, water-repellent, PFC-free finish
Maier Sports stormprotec clothing protects you from cooling caused by the dreaded effect of wind chill. This 3-layer construction with its windproof, breathable and water repellent membrane provides reliable wind and storm protection with comfortable fit. A layer of insulating air, warmed by body heat, is maintained inside the jacket.