waterproof pants Raindrop M
- Waterproof rain pants, perfect for hiking during bad weather
- Can be worn as the main layer or as a top layer
- Wide fit provides maximum comfort and freedom of movement
- Waistband and leg widths are individually adjustable
- Environmentally-friendly, sustainable finish – PFC-free
Anyone can go hiking on a sunny day – but when you're so enthusiastic you won't let a little rain ruin your hiking tour, the Raindrop M is a must-have. Simply wear these waterproof rain pants as a top-layer or as regular pants. Their comfortable, wide fit as well as the ability to individually adjust the pants at the hem, waistband and calves make it possible. In fact, you can comfortably put them on and take them off again while wearing your shoes, thanks to the hip-to-ankle zip fasteners on the sides. In addition, the pants' mTEX 10,000 membrane features an environmentally friendly, PFC-free finish. And thanks to the low 580 g weight and small packing size, the Raindrop M rain pants can be packed away in your backpack. Thanks to their great breathability, these pants will keep you hiking comfortably even in heavy rain.
- mTEX 10.000: breathable, waterproof and windproof
- Silverplus® mesh lining keeps you feeling fresh
- Adjustable waistband which adapts to any body shape
- Leg width can be adjusted on calves
- Leg zip up to hip
- 2 spacious pockets with zip fastener
- Environmentally-friendly, water-repellent, PFC-free finish
Wandermagazin Practical Test 2018, part4
Best equipment and gross performance. Test result very well.