- Robust trekking pants with tear-resistant Ripstop fabric
- Highly elastic 4-way stretch for maximum freedom of movement
- Breathable, abrasion-resistant and quick-drying material
- Adjustable shaped waistband guarantees a perfect fit
- Extra leg and back pockets with zip fasteners
You love exploring the wilderness and you’re no stranger to breaking through the undergrowth? No problem for the KERID! These pants are so robust that sticks and stones will barely scratch the material. At the same time, the mSTRETCH Ripstop 4 material is highly elasticated to provide maximum freedom of movement, even when the going gets tough. Of course, these pants are also very lightweight and breathable – the perfect combination for long hikes. In case of sudden rainfall, you can rely on the KERID’s PFC-free finish to keep you dry. And even if the downpour gets worse, you won’t have a problem with wet pants – the material will dry quickly thanks to dryprotec. To make sure the KERID fits you perfectly, we’ve added an individually adjustable waistband with belt loops. And four pockets offer enough space for things like a pocket knife, a map or any other tools you may need.
- mSTRETCH Ripstop 4: lightweight, robust and tear-resistant
- Dries especially fast thanks to dryprotec technology
- Follows your every move thanks to 4-way stretch
- Extremely elastic, flexible material
- Highly breathable material
- Environmentally-friendly, water-repellent, PFC-free finish
- Fully adjustable waistband with belt loops
- 4 zipped pockets provide lots of storage
- Regular fit with slim leg hem
The perfect fabric for very lightweight, hard-wearing trekking and touring pants. Excellent weight/stability ratio and tear-resistance. Designed for demanding activities, even off the beaten track.