Mont Fort M
- Highly functional ski pants for exciting freeride adventures
- Breathable and waterproof mTEX 20.000 weatherproofing
- Water-repellent thanks to PFC-free finish
- Maximum freedom of movement due to elasticated 2-way stretch
- Adjustable waistband for individual fit
Are you constantly on the hunt for new off-piste adventures – and discovering wintry landscapes on your freerides? If so, our MONT FORT M ski pants are made with you in mind. Everything about them screams performance: from the fully waterproof and windproof mTEX 20.000 membrane that provides extraordinary breathability, to the elastic 2-way stretch fabric for perfect mobility, the articulated knees and the sporty cut. The pants are unpadded, making them ideal for freerides. Plus, adjustable vents on the legs allow you to regulate your temperature. The high waistband acts as a snow guard in the stomach and kidney area and with the straps of the MONT FORT M both are adjustable so you can find the perfect fit.
Other technical skiing features: we’ve added durable anti-abrasion protection at the ankles to protect the pants against sharp edges. There are also snow guards with non-slip rubber at the bottom of the legs to ensure that any snow thrown up is kept out. Five pockets, protected by water-repellent zips, keep all your bits and pieces safe. And you’ll be pleased to know that our MONT FORT M pants are sustainable too, made from 58% recycled polyester yarn, featuring a PFC-free finish and produced with a minimum of water and glue.
- mTEX 20.000: breathable, highly weatherproof membrane
- Environmentally-friendly, water-repellent, PFC-free finish
- Comfortable 2-way-stretch for maximum freedom of movement
- Efficient production method uses less water and adhesives
- Made from 58% recycled Polyester yarn
- Adjustable waistband which adapts to any body shape
- Robust edge protection on leg hems
- Snow guard with non-slip rubber
- Best climate comfort thanks to external leg ventilation
- Adjustable hem
- 5 spacious pockets with waterrepellent zip fastener
- Sporty cut offer more flexibility
- Preformed knees provide high freedom of movement
For you, there is no such thing as bad weather. All that matters is the challenge and the enthusiasm you feel when you’re out in nature. Custom-tailored weather protection with very high breathability from Maier Sports. Waterproof, windproof and breathable – the premium laminate with a 20,000 mm water column. Optimum equipment for full performance.