Backline Pants M
- Casual ski pants for freeriding on the slopes
- Waterproof and breathable due to mTEX 20.000 weatherproofing
- PFC-free finish: water-repellent & environmentally friendly
- Warming PrimaLoft® insulation for maximum comfort
- Comfortable innovative waistband with neoprene insert
Nothing beats the thrill of skiing off the beaten path or the relaxation of going down a well-prepared slope. The Backline Pants M make sure you can do this while staying warm and comfortable. And they'll even make you look cool while doing it. Featuring PrimaLoft® padding and an mTEX 20.000 membrane, these pants will make you feel warm and dry in any situation and any weather, while the adjustable waistband with neoprene inserts can be adjusted to fit your body type. The robust Cordura® edge protection elements on the legs, the four pockets with waterproof zip fasteners and the ventilation openings on the legs provide you with everything you need on a winter adventure. And thanks to the modern visual design, you'll look amazing on the slopes as well.
- mTEX 20.000: breathable, highly weatherproof membrane
- Environmentally-friendly, water-repellent, PFC-free finish
- Highly breathable material
- Warming PrimaLoft®: Insulation retains body heat optimally
- Innovative waistband with functional neoprene insert
- Adjustable waistband which adapts to any body shape
- Robust edge protection made from Cordura® on leg hems
- Best climate comfort thanks to external leg ventilation
- 4 pockets with waterrepellent zipper provide lots of storage
- Sporty cut offer more flexibility
For you, there is no such thing as bad weather. All that matters is the challenge and the enthusiasm you feel when you’re out in nature. Custom-tailored weather protection with very high breathability from Maier Sports. Waterproof, windproof and breathable – the premium laminate with a 20,000 mm water column. Optimum equipment for full performance.
PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation ECO is based on an industrial eco-friendly microfiber that imitates the structure of down and is used in high-quality clothing for cold-weather and all-year-round clothing. It contains 70% recycled PET bottles and offers excellent all-round protection in awide variety of weather conditions.