- Elasticated touring pants for demanding outdoor activities
- Robust mSTRETCH Tec 4 fabric for freedom of movement
- Breathable and quick-drying dryprotec material
- PFC-free finish: environmentally friendly & water-repellent
- Elasticated, comfortable waistband with belt loops
The Norit Winter M are a resilient and highly elasticated pair of pants designed for demanding outdoor activities such as hiking, trekking or touring, where the easy-care, regular fit outdoor pants can really shine. Thanks to their robust mSTRETCH Tec 4 double weave material and the adjustable waistband with flex zones, these pants offer maximum freedom of movement. In addition, they feature an environmentally friendly, 100 % PFC-free finish. The breathable fabric wicks away moisture from the skin reliably, which is just one of many convenient additional features. The Norit Winter M also features zip fasteners with waterproof wedges on the legs as well as three spacious pockets and pre-formed knee areas. You can also easily wear a belt through the belt loops to individually adjust the waistband.
- mSTRETCH tec 4: Especially robust, stretchable double fabric
- Dries especially fast thanks to dryprotec technology
- Environmentally-friendly, water-repellent, PFC-free finish
- Follows your every move thanks to 4-way stretch
- Highly breathable material
- Light, elastic waistband with flex zone and belt loops
- Zip fasteners with underlaid wedge on the hem of the leg
- Easy care
- 3 pockets provide lots of storage
- Regular Fit
- Preformed knees provide high freedom of movement
The perfect fabric for robust, hard-wearing trekking pants with plenty of freedom of movement. Technical double fabric for sporting activities - even in cooler temperatures.
Anyone who takes part in outdoor activities or who is active for extended periods knows how important it is for clothing to dry quickly. Maier Sports dryprotec clothing not only feels very comfortable to wear, it is also quick-drying and easy to care. So there is no uncomfortable cold feeling on the skin.