- Performance outdoor pants for trekking and skiing
- Breathable and waterproof mTEX 20,000 weatherproofing
- PFC-free finish: environmentally friendly and waterproof
- Functional snow guard with anti-slip rubber on the leg hem
- Comfy, individually adjustable waistband with belt loops
If there's no mountain quite high enough for you, the Diabas M are the perfect crossover pants to support you on your adventures. With their mTEX 20,000 membrane, you'll stay dry even during strenuous climbs, as the pants are especially breathable and highly waterproof. From withstanding heavy rains to going down powdery slopes, these combined trekking, tour and skiing pants are the perfect equipment for every eventuality. They are also ideal when your tour is split into walking and skiing passages. For use on ski or snowboards, we have equipped the Diabas M with a snow guard and a non-slip rubber element to prevent snow from entering through the legs. The elastic 2-layer construction with mTEX 20,000, combined with an adjustable waistband, provides for maximum freedom of movement, no matter what activities you engage in. The sporty bi-color design also emphasises your passion for challenging climbs and downhill runs.
- mTEX 20.000: breathable, highly weatherproof membrane
- Comfortable 2-way-stretch for maximum freedom of movement
- Fully adjustable waistband with belt loops
- Snow guard with non-slip rubber
- Best climate comfort thanks to leg ventilation
- 4 spacious pockets with zip fastener
- Regular Fit
- Environmentally-friendly, water-repellent, PFC-free finish
- Fabric obtained from 58 % recycled plastic waste
For you, there is no such thing as bad weather. All that matters is the challenge and the enthusiasm you feel when you’re out in nature. Custom-tailored weather protection with very high breathability from Maier Sports. Waterproof, windproof and breathable – the premium laminate with a 20,000 mm water column. Optimum equipment for full performance.