- Trekking and touring pants for ambitious outdoor enthusiasts
- Breathable weatherproofing due to mTEX 20,000 membrane
- Freedom of movement thanks to flexible 2-way-stretch
- Protective snow guard with anti-slip rubber on the leg hem
- Optimal ventilation with ventilation system on the leg
Whether you’re on a demanding hiking trip in rough terrain or flying down the ski slopes, you need clothes that protect you against the elements. In fact, our Diabas W touring and outdoor pants are exactly what you need: With their attractive two-tone design and highly functional features, you’re fit for any outdoor adventure. The breathable mTEX 20,000 weather protection, flexible 2-way stretch material for maximum freedom of movement and water-repellent, PFC-free finish keep you protected and comfortable. On the slopes, the snow guard and leg cuff with non-slip rubber come in handy, while the ventilation features of the Diabas W keep your legs dry. The adjustable waistband with belt loops makes sure your pants fit perfectly, no matter what you’re doing. Whether you’re hiking, trekking or freeriding on the slopes – you’ll always have all important items close at hand thanks to the four spacious pockets with zip fasteners.
- mTEX 20.000: breathable, highly weatherproof membrane
- Comfortable 2-way-stretch for maximum freedom of movement
- Fully adjustable waistband with belt loops
- Snow guard with non-slip rubber
- Best climate comfort thanks to leg ventilation
- 4 spacious pockets with zip fastener
- Fabric obtained from 58 % recycled plastic waste
- Environmentally-friendly, water-repellent, PFC-free finish
For you, there is no such thing as bad weather. All that matters is the challenge and the enthusiasm you feel when you’re out in nature. Custom-tailored weather protection with very high breathability from Maier Sports. Waterproof, windproof and breathable – the premium laminate with a 20,000 mm water column. Optimum equipment for full performance.