- Extendable, warm kids' ski pants for every winter weather
- PFC-free finish, quick-drying and with edge protection
The Maxi Slim are the perfect skiing pants for kids, as you can lengthen them when your kids have a growth spurts. Slender kids in particular get a perfect fit out of the Maxi Slim, while the length of the legs can be increased by up to 5 cm thanks to mGROW technology. To make children ready for thrilling outdoor adventures, these pants also feature mTEX 10,000 weather protection technology as well as an environmentally friendy, PFC-free finish, making them highly water-resistenat and breathable. That means your kids are protected against outside moisture while moisture on the inside is reliably wicked away, keeping them comfortable and warm on cold winter days. Additional features such as a snow guard, robust Cordura® edge protection elements on the legs and an innovative mTHERM insulation make these pants even more comfortable.
- mTEX 10.000: breathable, waterproof and windproof
- Comfortable 2-way-stretch for maximum freedom of movement
- mTHERM: Innovative insulation retains body heat optimally
- mGROW: Legs can be extended by 5 cm
- Protective snow guard
- Robust edge protection made from Cordura® on leg hems
- Slim Fit
- Environmentally-friendly, water-repellent, PFC-free finish
You enjoy active outdoor pursuits, and usually have an optimistic interpretation of the weather forecast. It’s no problem if things work out differently. Custom-tailored weather protection with high breathability from Maier Sports. Waterproof, windproof and breathable - the laminate for active people with a 10,000 mm water column. Perfect for outdoor enthusiasts.