Latit Short M
- Highly elasticated bermudas for hiking trips
- Sustainably produced, elasticated mSTRETCH Pro 4 Eco fabric
- Dries quickly thanks to dryprotec technology
- Environmentally friendly PFC-free water-repellent finish
- Integrated NFC chip for more efficient recycling
Deep forests, stinted mountains, lush meadows – you just love nature. And that´s why you love your LATIT SHORT. What´s so special about the hiking Bermuda shorts? They are made from up to 88 % of recycled polyester which preserves natural resources. We combined the recycled material with elastane to create a high-quality, particularly elasticated stretch material. That and many more features make the LATIT SHORT Bermuda as functional as they are: Their PFC-free, environmentally friendly finish protects you from minor rain showers. When minor turns to heavy shower, your LATIT SHORT dries quickly due to our dryprotec technology. A sporty waistband with belt loops provides for extra comfort. And four spacious pockets give you plenty of room for all your important items.
- mSTRETCH Pro 4 Eco: eco-friendly elastic 4-way stretch
- Dries especially fast thanks to dryprotec technology
- Environmentally-friendly, water-repellent, PFC-free finish
- Follows your every move thanks to 4-way stretch
- Made from 88% recycled polyester yarn
- Can be recycled via Maier Sports
- Traditional waistband with loops
- Easy care
- 4 spacious pockets with zip fastener
- Regular Fit
Anyone who takes part in outdoor activities or who is active for extended periods knows how important it is for clothing to dry quickly. Maier Sports dryprotec clothing not only feels very comfortable to wear, it is also quick-drying and easy to care. So there is no uncomfortable cold feeling on the skin.
mSTRETCH Pro 4 Eco with recycled polyester yarn is the perfect fabric for all kinds of activities throughout the year. Super stretch, comfortable, with a perfect fit and plenty of freedom of movement. Our sustainable functional fabric with a feel-good factor for your outdoor adventures.