- Comfortable women's zip-off hiking pants
- Environmentally friendly, comfortable mSTRETCH Pro 4 Eco
- Made predominantly from recycled PES
- Environmentally friendly, water-repellent PFC-free finish
- Integrated NFC chip makes recycling more efficient
A cool morning quickly turns into a hot midday. But you don´t have to bring along an extra pair of shorts on your hike – because you´re wearing our LATIT ZIP! Just turn your comfy hiking pants into summery Bermuda shorts via zip fastener. You´re touring in style, flexibly and sustainably: The mSTRETCH Pro 4 Eco is made of up to 88 % recycled polyester. It’s a highly elasticated material which follows your every move and has a PFC-free finish to protect you from rain showers. When things do get really wet, the pants dry quickly due to our dryprotec technology. For spacious zip fastener pockets offer plenty of storage room for all utensils you need readily available while out and about.
- mSTRETCH Pro 4 Eco: eco-friendly elastic 4-way stretch
- Dries especially fast thanks to dryprotec technology
- Environmentally-friendly, water-repellent, PFC-free finish
- Made from 88% recycled polyester yarn
- Can be recycled via Maier Sports
- Can be quickly zipped off into Bermuda shorts
- Traditional waistband with loops
- Easy care
- 4 spacious pockets with zip fastener
- Regular Fit
Anyone who takes part in outdoor activities or who is active for extended periods knows how important it is for clothing to dry quickly. Maier Sports dryprotec clothing not only feels very comfortable to wear, it is also quick-drying and easy to care. So there is no uncomfortable cold feeling on the skin.
mSTRETCH Pro 4 Eco with recycled polyester yarn is the perfect fabric for all kinds of activities throughout the year. Super stretch, comfortable, with a perfect fit and plenty of freedom of movement. Our sustainable functional fabric with a feel-good factor for your outdoor adventures.