- Award-winning slim fit outdoor pants for trekking tours
- Especially robust mSTRETCH Tec 4 double weave
- Elasticated waistband with belt for comfortable wearing
- Environmentally friendly and water-repellent PFC-free finish
- Quick-drying due to innovative dryprotec technology
Made of highly robust materials and with top scores in numerous tests, the Naturno Slim outdoor pants are a real classic. And as a slim fit model with a close-fitting cut, they are really trendy as well. Thanks to their elastic 4-way-stretch fabric, these pants ensure maximum freedom of movement on your hiking and trekking tours. On cool and wet days, you can rely on their 100 % environmentally friendly, PFC-free finish which keeps moisture away while making the pants machine washable. The dryprotec technology makes sure that these pants dry off quickly, even after heavy rain. The waistband with flex zone and integrated belt, zip fasteners with an integrated wedge on the leg hem and four spacious pockets with zip fasteners maximise the comfort and usability of these pants. Whether you love hiking or trekking, the Naturno Slim are the perfect choice of pants for your outdoor adventures.
- mSTRETCH tec 4: Especially robust, stretchable double fabric
- Follows your every move thanks to 4-way stretch
- Dries especially fast thanks to dryprotec technology
- Reliable waistband with flex zone and belt for trekkin pants
- Zip fasteners with underlaid wedge on the hem of the leg
- 4 spacious pockets with zip fastener
- Slim Fit
- Environmentally-friendly, water-repellent, PFC-free finish
The perfect fabric for robust, hard-wearing trekking pants with plenty of freedom of movement. Technical double fabric for sporting activities - even in cooler temperatures.
Anyone who takes part in outdoor activities or who is active for extended periods knows how important it is for clothing to dry quickly. Maier Sports dryprotec clothing not only feels very comfortable to wear, it is also quick-drying and easy to care. So there is no uncomfortable cold feeling on the skin.