- Versatile hybrid pants for all Nordic winter sports
- Wind-resistant front, stretch back for maximum movability
- Front with light, warm PrimaLoft® padding
- High-quality thermal stretch fabric on the back
- Water-repellent PFC-free finish
Do you want to explore snowy landscapes while enjoying winter sports? Then pull on your TELFS CC PANTS W and head out onto the trails on your cross-county skis. With our versatile, slim-fit hybrid pants, you'll be prepared for all manner of Nordic winter sports. As the perfect garment for your cross-country skiing tour, they combine a wind-resistant front with a permeable, stretchy back. Thanks to 2-way stretch fabric, these pants reliably follow your every move. They also have lightweight PrimaLoft® padding on the front to provide warming insulation, while the brushed interior provides insulation in other areas to help you maintain the optimum body temperature during your adventure. Excess moisture and heat can easily escape via the high-quality thermal stretch fabric on the back.
The finish of our TELFS CC PANTS W is PFC-free, water-repellent and made using a particularly environmentally friendly process. The non-slip rubber on the hems provides a good grip. And zips with gussets behind them are integrated into the leg seams so that your pants fit better over your boots. These sporty pants are rounded off with two pockets with zip closures.
- Partial PrimaLoft® padding in the front area
- Warming PrimaLoft®: Insulation retains body heat optimally
- Wind-resistant front
- Partial stretch inserts for complete freedom of movement
- Follows your every move thanks to 4-way stretch
- Environmentally-friendly, water-repellent, PFC-free finish
- Brushed interior keeps you comfortably warm
- Non-slip rubber in the hem
- Zip fasteners with underlaid wedge on the hem of the leg
- Elastic waistband with internal drawstring
- 2 pockets with zip fastener
- Sporty cut offer more flexibility
- Slim Fit
PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation ECO is based on an industrial eco-friendly microfiber that imitates the structure of down and is used in high-quality clothing for cold-weather and all-year-round clothing. It contains 70% recycled PET bottles and offers excellent all-round protection in awide variety of weather conditions.