- Functional, warm regular fit ski pants for fun on the slopes
- Water-repellent, breathable mTEX 10,000 membrane
- Useful features: Robust edge protection and snow guard
- PFC-free finish: water-repellent, environmentally friendly
- Adjustable waistband and small pocket with zip fastener
When it's cold and windy on the slopes, you need pants that keep you warm and cosy in any conditions. Our BEATE ski pants were designed for just that. Thanks to high-performance mTHERM padding, mTEX 10.000 weather protection and welded seams, they ensure you stay dry and warm come rain or snow. The waistband is adjustable and we've equipped the pants with belt loops so you can get an even closer fit by wearing a belt.
The BEATE pants have a PFC-free, water-repellent finish, which is environmentally friendly, too. We have also reinforced them with a double layer of the outer material and incorporated snow guards at the ankles to prevent the snow from getting into the pants from below. Finally, the pants also feature a zip pocket to stow your things.
- mTEX 10.000: breathable, waterproof and windproof
- mTHERM: Innovative insulation retains body heat optimally
- Fully adjustable waistband with belt loops
- Robust edge protection on leg hems
- Protective snow guard
- small pocket with a concealed zip
- Regular Fit
- Environmentally-friendly, water-repellent, PFC-free finish
You enjoy active outdoor pursuits, and usually have an optimistic interpretation of the weather forecast. It’s no problem if things work out differently. Custom-tailored weather protection with high breathability from Maier Sports. Waterproof, windproof and breathable - the laminate for active people with a 10,000 mm water column. Perfect for outdoor enthusiasts.
Maier Sports exclusive mTHERM thermal insulation provides cozy warmth even in icy temperatures. The fleecy, light and soft lining stores lots of insulating air, impresses with an ideal balance between heat performance and weight, and ensures very good breathability. The perfect insulation for active people who want to enjoy outdoor activities even on cold days.