- Highly elasticated tights for walking and sports
- 4-way stretch fabric for maximum freedom of movement
- Made from 79 % recycled PES fibres
- Soft comfortable waistband fits perfectly
- Highly breathable easy-care material
Whether you're out to explore nature on hidden trails or are planning more ambitious trekking adventures, our ARENIT W pants are the perfect companion. We use a material with a 79% recycled polyester yarn. The remaining 21% is elastane. Particularly sustainable and incredibly elastic, the ARENIT W nestles perfectly against your body with its super soft comfort waistband. The ARENIT W are incredibly elastic and mould perfectly to your shape with their super-soft and comfy waistband. Plus, their excellent breathability also comes in useful during sports. The ARENIT W pants combine ease of movement and functionality in a trendy athleisure look. Practical details of the tight: the small zipper pocket, in which you can store your smartphone, for example, and another mesh pocket integrated into the waistband for additional storage space for quick access.
- Highly breathable material
- Follows your every move thanks to 4-way stretch
- Made from 79 recycled polyester yarn
- Soft and comfortable waistband
- Easy care
- 1 small pockets with a concealed zip
- Slim Fit
- mSTRETCH Pro 4 Eco: eco-friendly elastic 4-way stretch
mSTRETCH Pro 4 Eco with recycled polyester yarn is the perfect fabric for all kinds of activities throughout the year. Super stretch, comfortable, with a perfect fit and plenty of freedom of movement. Our sustainable functional fabric with a feel-good factor for your outdoor adventures.