- Minimalist 2.5-layer jacket for hiking and touring
- Weatherproof and breathable mTEX 10.000 membrane
- Light outdoor jacket with small packing volume
- Two side pockets and one inside pocket provide storage space
- Water-repellent, environmentally-friendly finish – PFC-free
No sudden downpour will stop you from enjoying your trekking tour. Especially not when our TIND ECO is there with you! This 2.5 layer jacket is a lightweight, low-volume rain protection miracle. That’s because of its PFC-free finish and mTEX 10.000. With these features, you’ll feel neither rain nor cold winds on your skin, while the fabric reliably wicks away moisture to the outside. And that’s what makes the TIND ECO so comfortable.The jacket also features two big pockets to ensure you have easy access to anything you might need on short notice. Two waterproof zip fasteners make sure even a paper map is safe and sound in these pockets. Meanwhile, important things like your phone or wallet can be kept in the smaller interior pocket.
- mTEX 10.000: breathable, waterproof and windproof
- Comfortable 2-way-stretch for maximum freedom of movement
- Shapely and adjustable truncated hood
- Underlay with chin guard provides highest level of comfort
- Adjustable hem
- 2 spacious pockets with zip fastener
- 1 small inside pocket
- Environmentally-friendly, water-repellent, PFC-free finish
You enjoy active outdoor pursuits, and usually have an optimistic interpretation of the weather forecast. It’s no problem if things work out differently. Custom-tailored weather protection with high breathability from Maier Sports. Waterproof, windproof and breathable - the laminate for active people with a 10,000 mm water column. Perfect for outdoor enthusiasts.