outdoor jacket Tangstad W
Article Nr. 224252
- Advanced 3-layer jacket for perfect protection while hiking
- Waterproof and breathable thanks to mTEX 20.000 membrane
- High breathability thanks to underarm ventilation
- Small packing volume, easily stowed in a backpack
- Environmentally-friendly, PFC-free finish
Harsh conditions are always to be expected on trekking tours. This is exactly what the durable Tangstad W trekking jacket was developed for. This stretch jacket, with its 3-layer construction and mTEX 20.000 membrane, is windproof, waterproof and also very breathable. After all, it can get really sweaty when trekking through rough terrain while carrying a lot of baggage on your shoulders. Every trekker will appreciate the effective underarm ventilation and width-adjustable cuffs. The PFC-free Tangstad has a great fit and features spacious pockets and a grown-on hood that can be stowed in the collar. The sporty two-tone, asymmetrical design gives this functional trekking jacket a dynamic look.
- mTEX 20.000: breathable, highly weatherproof membrane
- Underarm ventilation provides highest level of comfort
- Fully adjustable cuffs
- Grown-on hood can be stowed in collar
- Underlay with chin guard provides highest level of comfort
- Adjustable hem
- 2 spacious pockets with zip fastener
- 1 spacious inside pocket
- Sporty cut offers maximum freedom of movement
- Environmentally-friendly, water-repellent, PFC-free finish
For you, there is no such thing as bad weather. All that matters is the challenge and the enthusiasm you feel when you’re out in nature. Custom-tailored weather protection with very high breathability from Maier Sports. Waterproof, windproof and breathable – the premium laminate with a 20,000 mm water column. Optimum equipment for full performance.
Material outer fabric
Have you bought this product?