- Versatile outdoor jacket – perfect for challenging hikes
- Packaway function: The jacket can be folded into itself
- Water-proof, breathable and windproof material
- Waterproof rain hood can be detached if needed
- Hem and cuff widths individually adjustable
Do you love being outdoors on remote hiking trails even in bad weather? Our ZONDA W outdoor rain jacket with a PFC-free finish is ideal for rainy hiking tours: the mTEX 10.000 membrane makes it breathable, waterproof and windproof – while its sporty cut provides the freedom of movement you require.
With individually adjustable cuffs, a detachable hood and width-adjustable hem, your ZONDA W jacket can be tailored to your needs and the current weather. Five inside and outside pockets keep wallets, smartphones and other items safe. When the rain stops, this extremely comfortable outdoor jacket can be quickly folded into itself using the Packway function to save space.
- mTEX 10.000: breathable, waterproof and windproof
- Environmentally-friendly, water-repellent, PFC-free finish
- Jacket packs into itself
- Fully adjustable cuffs
- Detachable hood
- Adjustable hem
- 3 spacious pockets with zip fastener
- 2 spacious inside pockets
- Sporty cut offers maximum freedom of movement
You enjoy active outdoor pursuits, and usually have an optimistic interpretation of the weather forecast. It’s no problem if things work out differently. Custom-tailored weather protection with high breathability from Maier Sports. Waterproof, windproof and breathable - the laminate for active people with a 10,000 mm water column. Perfect for outdoor enthusiasts.