- Warm weatherproof ski jacket for freeriding and skiing
- Windproof and breathable thanks to stormprotec
- Perfect insulation thanks to mTHERM padding
- Reliable environmentally friendly finish, 100% PFC-free
- Maximum freedom of movement thanks to 2-way stretch fabric
If you’re a fast skier or an off-piste freerider, you’ll already know how important it is for your clothing to provide decent wind protection. That’s why we developed our PENGELSTEIN W jacket. Our stormprotec material has an integrated, highly breathable membrane that is completely windproof. In addition, the seams in the most vulnerable areas are taped to keep out unpleasant moisture. The soft mTHERM padding ensures that you always stay warm and snug out on the piste. What’s more, the elastic 2-way stretch fabric offers enhanced comfort and mobility on your descents. The environmentally friendly PFC-free impregnation ensures that the outer fabric stays dry and does not become heavy and cold.
The PENGELSTEIN W has soft cuffs extending over the backs of the hands, with handy thumb holes to prevent them from riding up, plus a removable hood with various configuration options to keep the cold and wind at bay. The ski jacket also has adjustable cuffs, while a handy snow guard keeps out snow that's been kicked up from below. To cap things off, the ski jacket has a handy cleaning cloth for your goggles, three large outer zip pockets and two large inner pockets for all your bits and pieces.
- stormprotec: breathable, windproof and water-repellent
- Environmentally-friendly, water-repellent, PFC-free finish
- mTHERM: Innovative insulation retains body heat optimally
- Comfortable 2-way-stretch for maximum freedom of movement
- Soft cuffs with convenient thumb holes
- Fully adjustable cuffs
- Practical cleaning cloth for glasses
- Detachable, fully adjustable hood
- Protective snow guard
- 3 spacious pockets with zip fastener
- 2 spacious inside pockets
Maier Sports stormprotec clothing protects you from cooling caused by the dreaded effect of wind chill. This 3-layer construction with its windproof, breathable and water repellent membrane provides reliable wind and storm protection with comfortable fit. A layer of insulating air, warmed by body heat, is maintained inside the jacket.
Maier Sports exclusive mTHERM thermal insulation provides cozy warmth even in icy temperatures. The fleecy, light and soft lining stores lots of insulating air, impresses with an ideal balance between heat performance and weight, and ensures very good breathability. The perfect insulation for active people who want to enjoy outdoor activities even on cold days.