hiking pants Nata
- High-performance hiking pants – ideal for extended tours
- T-Zipp-off: Unzip trouser legs without taking off your shoes
- mSTRETCH Pro 4: Elasticated material, perfect for hiking
- Highly functional, breathable and quick-drying
- Environmentally-friendly, highly efficient finish – PFC-free
Whether you find yourself in the Swabian Alps or the Bolivian rainforest – the Nata zip-off pants have proven their versatility and durability in various areas all over the world. Their elastic mSTRETCH Pro 4 fabric feels great and follows your every move during physical activity. Even better: dryprotec technology ensures that the Nata dries especially quickly after getting wet – perfect for hiking in rainy weather or traversing a stream. These hiking pants are a real allrounder, perfect for hiking excursions and many other outdoor activities in any type of environment.
Thanks to its innovative T-Zipp-off function, the pants can be transformed into airy Bermudas – you don´t even have to take off your boots to do it. This feature provides you with added functionality, especially on days with unpredictable weather conditions. And in addition to all of this, the Nata hiking pants offer a perfect fit.
- mSTRETCH pro 4: 4-way stretch for ideal freedom of movement
- Dries especially fast thanks to dryprotec technology
- Follows your every move thanks to 4-way stretch
- Can be zipped off into Bermudas without taking off shoes
- Zip fasteners with underlaid wedge on the hem of the leg
- Convenient adjuster for width adjustment of the leg hem
- 3 spacious pockets with zip fastener
- Practical inside security pocket
- Regular Fit
- Environmentally-friendly, water-repellent, PFC-free finish
Test score "very good"
Our zip-off pants were awarded with "very good" by the Wandermagazin
Top tip price/performance
Wanderlust, issue 03/2019
The versatile hiking pants convinced with their comfortable fabric, which offers highest freedom of movement due to its bi-elastic properties.