- Comfortable regular fit bermuda shorts for trekking & hiking
- Lightweight, robust mSTRETCH Tec 2 light material
- Dries very quickly due to dryprotec
- PFC-free water-repellent finish
- Elasticated waistband with cord
You spend your summers on the world’s most beautiful trekking trails? If you also like a casual look while you’re at it, the FORTUNIT LB are perfect for you. As part of our ALL YOU NEED product series, these slightly longer Bermunda shorts feature a modern and minimalistic look while remaining highly functional and comfortable. Their mSTRETCH Tec 2 light fabric is incredibly lightweight, highly elasticated and very robust, providing maximum freedom of movement. In case the going gets tough, you’ll love the highly breathable material and the way these shorts dry off quickly thanks to dryprotec. But the FORTUNIT LB is also very comfortable to wear: Its loose fit and comfortable cut feel very comfy, while the elasticated waistband can be adjusted according to your preference thanks to the internal drawcord. And if you’re out and about with a small backpack, you can still take the FORTUNIT LB with you as a second pair of pants, since it takes up so little space when folded.
- mSTRETCH Tec 2 light: lightweight robust 2-way stretch
- Dries especially fast thanks to dryprotec technology
- Environmentally-friendly, water-repellent, PFC-free finish
- Comfortable 2-way-stretch for maximum freedom of movement
- Highly breathable material
- Elastic waistband with internal drawstring
- Easy care
- Loose fit and comfortable cut
Anyone who takes part in outdoor activities or who is active for extended periods knows how important it is for clothing to dry quickly. Maier Sports dryprotec clothing not only feels very comfortable to wear, it is also quick-drying and easy to care. So there is no uncomfortable cold feeling on the skin.
mSTRETCH Tec 2 Light is a particularly tear-resistant and super light fabric. The elastic fabric is perfect for a variety of uses in nature. Uncomplicated, casual, with high wearing comfort even in warm conditions.