- Highly functional ski jacket for freeriding adventures
- Breathable, windproof and waterproof mTEX 20.000 membrane
- PFC-free finish: water-repellent & environmentally friendly
- PrimaLoft® insulation keeps you warm on the slopes
- Adjustable cuffs and soft waistband
Our high-performance BACKLINE M ski jacket was made for fast freeride descents in sub-zero temperatures. When the powder is flying in all directions, its high-quality PrimaLoft® insulation ensures that you stay snug – even if it’s ice cold. One stand-out feature of the jacket is the outer material – a high-performance cotton blend with both a unique feel and a striking unisex look. With its mTEX 20.000 high-tech membrane, the BACKLINE M boasts our highest level of weather protection – totally windproof, waterproof and extremely breathable. We’ve also given the outer material of the ski jacket a water-repellent finish that is PFC-free and therefore environmentally friendly.
The BACKLINE M has a whole range of technical features. A perfectly adjustable hood and integrated snow guard – both of which are detachable – allow you to adapt the jacket to changing requirements. Meanwhile, generous under-arm ventilation on the torso and sleeves allows you to regulate your temperature depending on the situation. The hem and cuffs are adjustable to prevent snow from getting in. The soft cuffs extend over the hands to keep them warm and feature handy thumb holes. Finally, this cutting-edge, highly technical ski jacket is equipped with two large inner pockets and three outer pockets, plus an additional ski pass pocket on the sleeve.
- mTEX 20.000: breathable, highly weatherproof membrane
- Environmentally-friendly, water-repellent, PFC-free finish
- Highly breathable material
- Warming PrimaLoft®: Insulation retains body heat optimally
- Soft cuffs with convenient thumb holes
- Fully adjustable cuffs
- Practical cleaning cloth for glasses
- Detachable, fully adjustable hood
- Detachable snow guard
- Large underarm ventilation openings - body and sleeve areas
- Adjustable hem
- 3 spacious pockets with zip fastener
- 2 spacious inside pockets
For you, there is no such thing as bad weather. All that matters is the challenge and the enthusiasm you feel when you’re out in nature. Custom-tailored weather protection with very high breathability from Maier Sports. Waterproof, windproof and breathable – the premium laminate with a 20,000 mm water column. Optimum equipment for full performance.
Maier Sports exclusive mTHERM thermal insulation provides cozy warmth even in icy temperatures. The fleecy, light and soft lining stores lots of insulating air, impresses with an ideal balance between heat performance and weight, and ensures very good breathability. The perfect insulation for active people who want to enjoy outdoor activities even on cold days.