Liland P3 M
- Technical outdoor jacket for freeriding, skiing and more
- mTEX 20.000 weather protection – waterproof, breathable
- PFC-free finish - environmentally friendly and waterproof
- Made from 65% environmentally friendly recycled PES fabric
- Hood and snow guard can be individually detached
Explore the winter scenery away from the busy slopes and the perfectly prepared trails. And if you're well kitted out, the functionality and reliability of your clothing are your main concern. So our LILAND P3 M is ideal for you. With technology down to the very last detail, it delivers tailor-made performance for touring snow-capped summits and freeriding along ski routes.
Our triple-layer LILAND P3 M has a waterproof, breathable mTEX 20.000 membrane, offering maximum weather protection with outstanding breathability. It is waterproof and its PFC-free finish prevents the outer fabric from absorbing moisture. When it comes to improved sustainability, we're already one step ahead: our jacket is made from 65% recycled PES fibres.
Details such as extended sleeves, adjustable cuffs and detachable snow guard ensure that no snow gets into the jacket. The hood can be individually adjusted and removed if required. For maximum aeration, long zips are integrated into the underarm ventilation. Additional features include five practical pockets – including a ski pass pocket on the sleeve – and an integrated cleaning cloth for glasses. And if the avalanche risk is too great, this jacket is also ready for any other type of fun on the slopes.
- mTEX 20.000: breathable, highly weatherproof membrane
- Environmentally-friendly, water-repellent, PFC-free finish
- Made from "number" recycled Polyester yarn
- Sleeves extended over the back of the hand
- Fully adjustable cuffs
- Detachable, fully adjustable hood
- Detachable snow guard
- Large underarm ventilation openings - body and sleeve areas
- Adjustable hem
- 4 spacious pockets with zip fastener
- 1 spacious inside pocket
- Practical cleaning cloth for glasses
For you, there is no such thing as bad weather. All that matters is the challenge and the enthusiasm you feel when you’re out in nature. Custom-tailored weather protection with very high breathability from Maier Sports. Waterproof, windproof and breathable – the premium laminate with a 20,000 mm water column. Optimum equipment for full performance.