- Insulated ski jacket, perfect for hitting the slopes
- Breathable, waterproof and windproof mTEX 10.000 membrane
- 2-way stretch fabric for maximum freedom of movement
- Reliable mTHERM insulation keeps you warm
- Environmentally friendly PFC-free finish
If you're the kind of person who can't contemplate a winter without skiing – a seasoned skier who’s completely at home both on and off-piste – then our EIBERG W could be the perfect ski jacket for your needs. Designed for both on-piste skiing and freeriding, it comes equipped with innovative, soft mTHERM padding to keep your upper body warm. Meanwhile, the mTEX 10.000 membrane ensures the jacket is breathable while keeping the wind and moisture out. In addition, the 2-way stretch fabric allows you to move with complete freedom on every descent, while the environmentally friendly, PFC-free finish ensures that the outer material stays dry, preventing it from getting cold and heavy with moisture.
The EIBERG W has soft cuffs extending over the backs of the hands, with thumb holes to prevent them from riding up, plus a removable hood with various configuration options to keep the cold and wind at bay. A handy snow guard protects against snow flying upwards from below. To cap things off, the ski jacket has a handy cleaning cloth for your goggles, three large outer zip pockets and two large inner pockets for all your bits and pieces.
- mTEX 10.000: breathable, waterproof and windproof
- Environmentally-friendly, water-repellent, PFC-free finish
- Comfortable 2-way-stretch for maximum freedom of movement
- mTHERM: Innovative insulation retains body heat optimally
- Soft cuffs with convenient thumb holes
- Fully adjustable cuffs
- Detachable, fully adjustable hood
- Protective snow guard
- Practical cleaning cloth for glasses
- 3 spacious pockets with zip fastener
- 2 spacious inside pockets
You enjoy active outdoor pursuits, and usually have an optimistic interpretation of the weather forecast. It’s no problem if things work out differently. Custom-tailored weather protection with high breathability from Maier Sports. Waterproof, windproof and breathable - the laminate for active people with a 10,000 mm water column. Perfect for outdoor enthusiasts.
Maier Sports exclusive mTHERM thermal insulation provides cozy warmth even in icy temperatures. The fleecy, light and soft lining stores lots of insulating air, impresses with an ideal balance between heat performance and weight, and ensures very good breathability. The perfect insulation for active people who want to enjoy outdoor activities even on cold days.