outdoor pants Lana slim
- Top-rated technical touring pants
- Robust stretch double fabric
- Water-repellent, quick-drying thanks to dryprotec
- Waist with belt
- Environmentally friendly PFC-free finish
Article descriptionThe slim fit version of Lana, the top-rated technical touring pants. The robust, breathable and 4-way stretch double stretch fabric follows every move and will not be affected by any contact with rocks or ice. Totally impressive fit and cut. The environmentally friendly PFC-free finish is wash-resistant. Also available in short and long sizes.
- mSTRETCH tec 4: Especially robust, stretchable double fabric
- Follows your every move thanks to 4-way stretch
- Dries especially fast thanks to dryprotec technology
- Reliable waistband with flex zone and belt for hiking pants
- Zip fasteners with underlaid wedge on the hem of the leg
- 3 spacious pockets with zip fastener
- Slim Fit
- Environmentally-friendly, water-repellent, PFC-free finish
Product ratingsNo customer ratings available yet
Outdoor Magazin, issue 02/16
Fit and cut are 100% convincing. That's how Outdoor Magazine saw it and that's why it will be awarded the 2016 purchase tip.
Outdoor Magazin, issue 03/15
The hiking and trekking pants receive top marks for comfort, good climate and insulation as well as long-lasting weather protection.
Test score "very good"
Outdoor Magazin, 2013
The Maier Sports Pants impress with a wide range of performance: they keep drizzle and cold outside, and are comfortable and dry quickly even when warm.