- Size-adjustable padded ski pants that "grow" with your kids
- Waterproof, breathable and PFC-free finish
Children grow up so fast – and that's why the Maxi Red pants with innovative mGROW technology are the perfect choice for young skiers. Just cut a specific seam on the inside of the pants and the length of the legs increases by 5 cm, "growing along" with your kids. In addition, the warming mTHERM insulation will keep them snug and warm, no matter if they're skiing or just playing in the deep snow. In fact, these pants are perfect for active kids, as the 2-way stretch material gives them maximum freedom of movement, decreasing the risk of tearing. And with mTEX 10,000 and a 100 % PFC-free finish, the Maxi Red also protect them from strong winds and outside moisture, while reliably wicking away sweat. A snow guard and robust edge protection elements further increase the protection your kids enjoy on the slopes or playing in the snow.
- mTEX 10.000: breathable, waterproof and windproof
- mTHERM: Innovative insulation retains body heat optimally
- Comfortable 2-way-stretch for maximum freedom of movement
- mGROW: Legs can be extended by 5 cm
- Protective snow guard
- Robust edge protection made from Cordura® on leg hems
- Environmentally-friendly, water-repellent, PFC-free finish
You enjoy active outdoor pursuits, and usually have an optimistic interpretation of the weather forecast. It’s no problem if things work out differently. Custom-tailored weather protection with high breathability from Maier Sports. Waterproof, windproof and breathable - the laminate for active people with a 10,000 mm water column. Perfect for outdoor enthusiasts.