- Robust 3 layer pants for demanding outdoor activities
- Maximum weather protection due to mTEX 20.000 membrane
- Great for skiing thanks to included snow features
- Sustainably produced with 65% recycled PES fabric
- Comfortable adjustable waistband with neoprene insert
Through snowy mountain forests and fresh, pristine snow to the summit: on ski tours like these, you experience winter from a new perspective. Our LILAND P3 PANTS W are designed for just such challenging winter activities. Thanks to the highly breathable and waterproof mTEX 20.000 membrane of these triple-layer touring pants, you'll be well prepared for snow and sudden weather conditions of any kind. Be it steep ascents in deep snow or descents using touring skis – your sporty-cut LILAND P3 PANTS W are a perfect fit with every movement, thanks to their innovative shaped waistband with wide, elasticated insert, and will also keep your back warm with the fleece inside. And what's more, these touring pants are also sustainable because they're made from 65% recycled PES fibres and have a PFC-free finish.
The leg hems of our LILAND P3 PANTS W are adjustable and can be fastened over your boots to prevent snow from getting in. The internal snow guards with non-slip rubber on the ankles also help with this. Your pants have robust edge protection to prevent them from being damaged by the edges of your skis. The various features of these touring pants are rounded off with leg ventilation and three practical pockets with zips.
- mTEX 20.000: breathable, highly weatherproof membrane
- Environmentally-friendly, water-repellent, PFC-free finish
- Made from 65% recycled Polyester yarn
- Innovative waistband with functional neoprene insert
- Adjustable waistband which adapts to any body shape
- Robust edge protection on leg hems
- Convenient adjuster for width adjustment of the leg hem
- Snow guard with non-slip rubber
- Best climate comfort thanks to external leg ventilation
- 3 spacious pockets with zip fastener
- Sporty cut offer more flexibility
For you, there is no such thing as bad weather. All that matters is the challenge and the enthusiasm you feel when you’re out in nature. Custom-tailored weather protection with very high breathability from Maier Sports. Waterproof, windproof and breathable – the premium laminate with a 20,000 mm water column. Optimum equipment for full performance.