- Warm women´s cross-country skiing jacket
- Breathable and windproof due to windprotec technology
- Stretch inserts provide for maximum freedom of movement
- Stay cosily warm with the PrimaLoft® padding
- Width adjustable hem and a tapered fit
- Environmentally-friendly, water-repellent, PFC-free finish
- windprotec: breathable and wind-resistant
- Partial stretch inserts for complete freedom of movement
- Warming PrimaLoft®: Insulation retains body heat optimally
- Tight-fitting elastic cuffs
- Easy care
- Adjustable hem
- 3 pockets provide lots of storage
- Perfect tapered fit
Anyone who is outdoors in any weather will know how important effective wind protection is. Windprotec keeps out the wind and the body warm. It protects us from the wind chill effect, which lowers our body temperature. The lightweight fabric also provides comfort as it dries quickly and transports excess moisture and heat to the surface.
PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation ECO is based on an industrial eco-friendly microfiber that imitates the structure of down and is used in high-quality clothing for cold-weather and all-year-round clothing. It contains 70% recycled PET bottles and offers excellent all-round protection in awide variety of weather conditions.
SILVERPLUS® is an intelligent and innovative way of keeping your textiles fresher for longer. The SILVERPLUS® finish protects your textiles from unpleasant body odours, even at low washing temperatures and inhibits the multiplication of odour-causing bacteria.