- Casual ski pants for freeriding on the slopes
- Waterproof and breathable due to mTEX 20.000 weatherproofing
- PFC-free finish: water-repellent & environmentally friendly
- Warming PrimaLoft® insulation for maximum comfort
- Comfortable innovative waistband with neoprene insert
You want to glide down densely snow-covered slopes towards the valley below. Great – that's exactly what our BACKLINE PANTS M were designed for. For mobility and maximum performance. For freeriding adventures and piste descents. Our extremely breathable mTEX 20.000 membrane ensures that the pants are totally windproof and waterproof, so you stay comfortable at all times. One stand-out feature of the BACKLINE PANTS M is the cotton blend outer material, which both feels unique and has a unique, unisex style. We’ve also equipped them with exceptionally warm PrimaLoft® padding for icy days on the slopes. The waistband of the BACKLINE PANTS M can be adjusted so you can find the perfect fit, plus it has a Thermostretch insert to provide extra warmth for your lower back.
The BACKLINE PANTS M are packed with features that are designed specifically for powder skiing. The PFC-free finish is water-repellent. Zips down the legs can be opened to provide extra ventilation. The ankles have been reinforced with CORDURA® material to protect them from sharp ski edges. Lastly, the BACKLINE PANTS M have four zip pockets, providing ample storage for everything that you need on your day out.
- mTEX 20.000: breathable, highly weatherproof membrane
- Environmentally-friendly, water-repellent, PFC-free finish
- Highly breathable material
- Warming PrimaLoft®: Insulation retains body heat optimally
- Innovative waistband with functional neoprene insert
- Adjustable waistband which adapts to any body shape
- Robust edge protection made from Cordura® on leg hems
- Best climate comfort thanks to external leg ventilation
- 4 pockets with waterrepellent zipper provide lots of storage
- Sporty cut offer more flexibility
For you, there is no such thing as bad weather. All that matters is the challenge and the enthusiasm you feel when you’re out in nature. Custom-tailored weather protection with very high breathability from Maier Sports. Waterproof, windproof and breathable – the premium laminate with a 20,000 mm water column. Optimum equipment for full performance.
PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation ECO is based on an industrial eco-friendly microfiber that imitates the structure of down and is used in high-quality clothing for cold-weather and all-year-round clothing. It contains 70% recycled PET bottles and offers excellent all-round protection in awide variety of weather conditions.